Family Dollar logo
Site and Building criteria provided:
- Building size
- Building requirements
- Parking space
- Location type
Contact Information Provided:
Contractor Information Provided:
- Types of contractors used
- Project sizes
- Information to work with Family Dollar
Why You Should Lease to Family Dollar
- Family Dollar takes an aggressive approach to opening new store locations, specializing in speedy approval, fast lease completion, timely construction, and a 10-day time span to fully outfit each store. This means that landlords collect rent sooner than most retailers provide.
- Family Dollar was established in 1959 and currently operates 8,000+ stores as a sign of its success.
- Rent is computerized to arrive at, or prior to, the 10th of each month. Removing any hassle from collecting rent.
- Family Dollar carries limited long-term debt, with landlords easily capable of beneficial financing from lenders with it as a tenant.
- Family Dollar can lease space and cover all renovations for a reduced rent. This means landlords can save cash without investing or borrowing money to complete a deal.
- Most Family Dollars see over 2,000 customers a week, with co-tenants gaining just as much exposure.
- Family Dollar offers a wide range of merchandise, meaning it can complement any sort of shopping center's mix of vendors.
- Frequent co-tenants include just about any sort of store or vendor, be it for products or services, that come to mind when considering low-middle income customers.
- Family Dollar rarely closes its stores, and landlords with low tenant turnover usually have a high cash flow within its shopping complex.
- Family Dollar has strong operating procedures, meaning that landlords can rest easy in the knowledge that any store bearing its name will be run professionally with modern equipment.